SR Classic is developed for dry and wet areas where wear and slip resistance is required. It's R10 slip resistance rating is achieved through the use of embedded silicon carbide and coloured quartz. The standard colours available are:
SR Design” is a fully bespoke range of multi chips designs which allow us to emulate most operator’s existing corporate colours or create new unique designs.SR Extra has a slip resistance rating of R11, and is made for areas where it is always wet or oily. It has silicon carbide, coloured quartz and aluminium oxide embedded as well as a life long antimicrobial agent for the prevention of bacteria and mould.
• Customise the colour of the base and chips of the products
• Select the size and shape of the colour chips (2.0mm chips; 4.0mm chips and flakes available)
• Available with low minimum quantity at no premium
Recommended areas:- kitchens, food & beverage industries, toilets, ramps, corridors, stairways, cold rooms.
SR Smooth offers most of the benefits of safety flooring and is a single colour surface (no sparkle), however pvc coloured chips or flakes are optional.
without the particles of Silicon Carbide or Quartz.
• Option available for all colours/designs
• High quality smooth resilient flooring with some slip resistance
• No wear layer aggregate – No sparkle
Recommended areas:- Offices, Educational establishments, retail outlets, healthcare